UK World Cue Sports
UK World Cue Sports originally started with the name UK Pool Tournaments & Tours, & then became UK World Pool. In February 2021 we created the group UK World Snooker & Billiards, so are now able to cover all UK and World Cue Sports.
In July 2022 we reached the milestone of having members in over 100 countries.
As of April 2023 UK World Cue Sports have created a large social media base which makes it more accessible around the globe.
Our Mission Statement
- Vision: To become the largest chain of networks, sharing details and information for all Cue Sports, Whatever the Rule Set.
- Committed to Excellence: We are Professionals who only work with Professionals.
- Passion: UK World Cue Sports, Partners and Sponsors all have a passion for which ever Cue Sports they are involved with.
- Development: Cue Sport events, coaching and working with the future of cue sports, the younger generation.
- The Future: To continue expanding and making cue sport information more available to everybody.
INNOVATION - CREATIVITY - PROFESSIONALISM
Yearly figures for members, followers and subscribers.
Also sponsors and working partnerships.
Founder & Creator of www.ukworldcuesports.com
UK World Pool & UK World Blackball which are part of the ukworldcuesports.com Group, are pleased to announce their partnership with Andrew Appleton and his team at The White Rose , Ossett. Andy’s venue and Live Streaming are quality when delivering Events, Tours and Challenge Matches to their viewers. With the help of UK World Pool Promotions MMTV Live can be seen in over 100 Countries around the world. Looking forward to working with Andy and his team more in 2023, including The 2nd annual UK World Pool Masters 2023 on the 25th 26th & 27th of August 2023. The event is full with 64 players from 5 countries. #BackInBlack #TeamDog